43: Apple Solves The Soggy Crust World Crisis
Simon followed through… with dropping one of the tech giants and gives us an update on living an “alternative” lifestyle. Mark discovers Amazon Prime Reading and we talk how to use the internet without the eyes of the Government’s “snooper’s charter” bearing down on you.
PLEASE Share the show on the social medias. It’ll be nice to get some feedback as it’s been a while.
On this week’s show:
- Apple patented (and made) a pizza box to rid your life of soggy crust - Engadget
- Simon's Thought Experiment goes to the real world.
- Proton Mail - Free secure email
- Amazon Prime Reading
- Apple’s iPad mini might not be long for this world - the internet
- UK Government’s “snooper’s charter” gets a little more scarier
- VPN Clients for Mac and iOS.Tunnel Bear Hotspot Shield
Nemo's Hardware Store
- Ezquest USB C to USB 3 Female Mini Adapter with Anodized Aluminum Sleeve – $15 U.S.
- Kanex USB C USB Adapter 8.25 Inches – $20 U.S.
- Macally 4 Port Portable USB 3 Hub – $30 U.S.
If you really like the show that much and would like to make a regular donation then please consider joining our Patreon
And a HUGE thank you to the patrons who already do.
Find out more at EssentialApple.com
This podcast is powered by Pinecast.